Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Ladies Who Lift...

63 watchers
8 Oct
6:50am, 8 Oct 2020
12825 posts
early bird
Great stuff I_W you're making a great come back šŸ˜ŠšŸ’Ŗ
Sorry to hear about the job situation though šŸ˜”
8 Oct
10:59pm, 8 Oct 2020
12826 posts
early bird
No lifting in tonight's class but lots of fun still.

5 mins max cals in a pair (as one person is working the other does a plank changing as and when the plank breaks)

Then clean and change equipment

3 mins max cals

And again. Clean and change equipment

1 min each max cal and 1 min plank

Started on the bike then the rower ended on the ski erg. Nice warm up šŸ˜‚

Lots of mobility work on hips shoulders and wrists. Ended on 50 single skips and 10 knee raises x8. Knee raises getting better and I actually managed to regrip the bar today so grip strength is improving. I get a bit lost when cou ting rounds and finished almost certain I'd done 8 but no one else had stopped so I thought what the hell I'll do another round just incase šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Stayed behind class to practice double unders and managed up to 4 but was having issues with my rope so OH will have a look at them and will retry again at the weekend.
I don't know if I should only really post my lifting in here though as it is a lifting thread after all šŸ˜‚ Sometimes I feel like I spam the thread a bit sorry peeps. Maybe I should just save it up and a do a weekly round up maybe šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
9 Oct
7:53am, 9 Oct 2020
16593 posts
Sharkie
Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one who loves to see your posts. All of them, in their entirety! Keep on keeping on ....will write more when Iā€™m back on my Mac. X

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sharkie
... a weights wire for women.

And in case you're wondering about that title, well, I like alliteration and one can be too po-faced about the use of girl/lady/woman.

Here's a strength standards for women thing Duracel found for us
strengthlevel.com