Ladies running jacket recommendation

1 watcher
Dec 2013
10:07am, 4 Dec 2013
425 posts
  •  
Not so lazytoad!
Hi Peeps

I would like to ask the nice santa dude for a running jacket, but there are so many and such different types and prices........ Can anyone recommend one they are particularly please with. My budget is up to £50 ideally windproof and to some degree rain proof, I dont run more than 10k and tend not to go out in really inclement weather.

Thanks Kelly
Dec 2013
2:04pm, 4 Dec 2013
2,993 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
I have to say that the one I bought from Aldi last year for about £20 has been a very good buy; I also have a lighter Adidas one which I have had a few years and has the advantage of detachable sleeves. Most windproof is an Odlo one I bought in a sale also very light but not at all waterproof.
Dec 2013
2:41pm, 8 Dec 2013
3,737 posts
  •  
Garfield
Montane wind shirt is a very good wind proof jacket. It's not waterproof though, but can handle a little dampness...but not full on rain.
Dec 2013
8:51am, 9 Dec 2013
427 posts
  •  
Not so lazytoad!
Thanks guys :)
Dec 2013
1:04pm, 9 Dec 2013
3,769 posts
  •  
Garfield
I have a nice Salomon jacket but it's quite pricey...even on sale it was painful. It is waterproof but doesn't breathe well...it could really use pit zips. Oh, and Paramo does a Fuera windshirt and a jacket that is fairly windproof and a little more water resistant.
Dec 2013
2:32pm, 9 Dec 2013
430 posts
  •  
Not so lazytoad!
Thanks Garfield was thinking not too painful lol will have a squizz though :)
Dec 2013
2:36pm, 9 Dec 2013
9,473 posts
  •  
Pootle
Love my Sugoi Versa, it has detachable arms, and can easily be turned into a gilet if you get too hot. The arms are attached with little magnets so you can pull them off and stuff them in the pockets mid run if you don't want to stop.
Dec 2013
2:37pm, 9 Dec 2013
9,474 posts
  •  
Pootle
If you don't mind bright pink, Cycle Surgery has them for half price cyclesurgery.com
Dec 2013
11:06am, 10 Dec 2013
431 posts
  •  
Not so lazytoad!
Ooooh thanks Pootle that looks just the ticket :) I can live with Pink, its not my best colour as a redhead but at that price I will live with it! :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Nutso Lazytoad!
Hi Peeps

I would like to ask the nice santa dude for a running jacket, but there are so many and...