Ladies cycling shorts with lots of padding up front ?!

4 watchers
May 2013
6:35pm, 27 May 2013
13 posts
  •  
TheBookFairy
My Alturas are ok, but I do know what you mean!
May 2013
7:33pm, 27 May 2013
9,048 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
I only get a massacred ladygarden at spinning (esp double sessions). My razorblade saddle on the road bike is fine even with tri shorts (obv the set-up is good) but there's not a lot of control over spin bikes. :(
May 2013
7:50pm, 27 May 2013
25,588 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
I like the Altura Pro Gel too, but for the avoidance of pudendal pate I recommend slathering on lots of chamois cream, making sure you choose a variety that doesn't have menthol, tea tree oil or capsaicin in it.
PQ
May 2013
10:07pm, 27 May 2013
5,059 posts
  •  
PQ
Thanks for the replies. My bike is woman specific and I was fitted for it in a proper bike shop. I get that the main points of contact are the seat bones but lady bits also come into contact with the saddle (unless I'm some sort of freak of nature !). I just wanted the padding for a bit of extra comfort. May try dropping the front of the saddle a bit as Lyns suggested.
May 2013
12:48pm, 28 May 2013
5,451 posts
  •  
*Anj*
Try these

corinnedennis.co.uk

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by PQ
Can anyone recommend ladies cycling shorts that have lots of padding in the lady bits area ? I've t...