Knee Pain / Injury
2:31pm, 7 Apr 2014
carlaboiHey everyone, just looking for a bit of advice. I am currently training for a marathon at the end of May. Yesterday I was out doing my usual long run, yesterday was 18 miles. All went well except when I got home I developed an intense pain to to the inner side of my right knee. I applied ice and rested the leg yesterday and will do the same for the next few days. Have made an appointment with my phsio for Thursday. Im wondering however should I apply ice as it does not appear to be inflammed. Also any idea on what might be the problem? Thanks.
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
Hey everyone, just looking for a bit of advice. I am currently training for a marathon at the end of...
- tenderness under foot along middle band (after heel to start of ball)
- The not-so-high training, self indulgence, weight gain for performance thread
- Sick After Intense Exercise
- Pain in Shoulder Blade Area?
- New Shoe Problems?
- Urgent FETCHIE Advice needed please !!
- Long Run woes - help please
- Ignis Womens 10k Glasgow