Knee Issues...

1 watcher
Jul 2013
4:49pm, 22 Jul 2013
23,261 posts
  •  
Frobester
Not mine, but my wife, who's not a Fetchie but I said I'd ask for her.

My wife played football from her teens to her mid-20s, and now, in her early 40s, appears to be reaping the "benefits". On starting one of these military fitness things, she's found that any kind of running brings unbearable pain behind the kneecaps, such that she's withdrawn from the training. It generally happens when, after having run on them for a bit, she tries putting any weight on them.
Based on my limited explanation, is a visit to a doctor likely to yield any possibly positive results, or is it a case of her accepting that her knees are buggered and running's not for her?

Thanks in advance.
Jul 2013
4:52pm, 22 Jul 2013
6,383 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
A friend of our's who has buggered knees and who has literally lost count of the number of ops she's had did an Ironman a couple of weekends ago. If I was your wife and I wanted to run I'd get a good running physio to examine my knees before I gave up

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Not mine, but my wife, who's not a Fetchie but I said I'd ask for her.

My wife played football ...