Knee Issues

1 watcher
Apr 2012
9:20am, 16 Apr 2012
454 posts
  •  
Miss Ali Bob
I wanted to ask you lot about a friends problem as you are very knowlegable people. She doesn't run but does some exercise and the condition is made worse. She has a lump at the back of her knee and it appears swollen and has been like this for the last 12 months. The muscle seems very tight and is now starting to hurt while she is walking. Any ideas guys.
Apr 2012
11:15pm, 24 Apr 2012
73 posts
  •  
Krissie
Bakers cyst? But why hasn't she been to the docs if she has had a painful lump at the back of the knee for 12 months??!! :-0
Apr 2012
11:27pm, 24 Apr 2012
3,423 posts
  •  
Kieren
If you could post a photo of a knee with an arrow pointing to the spot I think that would be a great help for people that might have some experience.

That being said, any forum advice should jusy be a nudge in potentially the correct direction - maybe serving as a launch pad for discussion when your friend visits a professional.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Miss Ali Bob
I wanted to ask you lot about a friends problem as you are very knowlegable people. She doesn't run...