BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Kitchen sinks

5 watchers
8 Apr
2:32pm, 8 Apr 2021
2269 posts
Fenland Flier
We're going down to a single bowl from 1.5 bowls as we've never used the extra one.

This kitchen has only taken 2 years to change. 6 for the last one and 8 years for the one before that (all different properties).
8 Apr
5:29pm, 8 Apr 2021
50512 posts
Lip Gloss
Garfield I am just changing cupboard doors as the cabinets are fine. We have a 1.5 sink and replacing it with another - we do find the extra handy. I have no space to take out cupboards for a built in oven so a free standing will be replaced with a free standing. My backsplash arrived today so that’s another piece in the garage 😂🤦‍♀️
10 Apr
2:54pm, 10 Apr 2021
15462 posts
Garfield
Thanks for that LG - we may do that. It all depends on whether we have a built in hob/oven, then we'd have to rip the counter out and put a deeper one in as our countertop lacks depth.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lip Gloss
Help please...

I need to choose a new kitchen sink and of course being me I chose one I liked bec...