kit not saved in activity in training log
10:36pm, 10 Jun 2013
controversialIs anyone else having this problem:
* add training
* select kit (for me the pair of shoes i have run with)
* click on update
The activity is saved, but not the with the kit i have assigned to it .
I have win XP and I have tested it with latest FF, opera and IE8 and none work!
11:12pm, 10 Jun 2013
ChrisHByes indeed. Win 7/Opera & IE7.
12:19pm, 11 Jun 2013
ChrisHBIt's fixed now.
About This Thread
- Stryd power meter Apr 2023
- Carrying a phone Jul 2020
- Adding existing kit to Kit Bag - miles done so far? May 2018
- Importing training from Fitbit Dec 2016
- How many miles does your road shoes have in them when racing your road marathon? Mar 2016
- Heart Rate Monitors Jan 2016
- How many miles do you get out of a pair of road shoes? Jan 2015
- Adding Kit - Can You Include Miles Already Done ? Mar 2014
- More Miles Trail Shoes Dec 2013
- Nordic Track C2000 Treadmill - problem getting it to start Dec 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?