kit not saved in activity in training log
10:36pm, 10 Jun 2013
controversialIs anyone else having this problem:
* add training
* select kit (for me the pair of shoes i have run with)
* click on update
The activity is saved, but not the with the kit i have assigned to it .
I have win XP and I have tested it with latest FF, opera and IE8 and none work!
11:12pm, 10 Jun 2013
ChrisHByes indeed. Win 7/Opera & IE7.
12:19pm, 11 Jun 2013
ChrisHBIt's fixed now.
About This Thread
Maintained by controversial
- Carrying a phone
- Stryd power meter
- Adding existing kit to Kit Bag - miles done so far?
- Importing training from Fitbit
- How many miles does your road shoes have in them when racing your road marathon?
- Heart Rate Monitors
- How many miles do you get out of a pair of road shoes?
- Adding Kit - Can You Include Miles Already Done ?
- More Miles Trail Shoes
- Nordic Track C2000 Treadmill - problem getting it to start