8:21pm, 26 Feb 2020
RosehipI am trying very hard to sit on my hands and not buy the ladies version of one of these:
I have a lovely Inov-8 like Sharkie's, which is lovely to run in and the wored hood works really well - but it's a bit small for me at the moment
8:44pm, 26 Feb 2020
Lizzie WFor cheap end, Mountain Warehouse zips always break for me, but I Decathlon esp as they do large sizes.
10:34pm, 26 Feb 2020
SuperjoolsThanks for the input everyone.
I ordered a shakedry but the shape was all wrong for me.. Incredible how light it was though! That's being returned.
After the suggestions of the other waterproof (pertex) I have ordered (and absolutely love) a Montane Minimus. There's plenty of room underneath for a base layer or two, the hood has a wire and tucks away into itself, all the pockets are watertight and it's a nice colour. I'm not a speed demon so although a bit heavier it's fine.
I can't vouch for its complete waterproofness as, typically, it hasn't rained on a running shift since I bloody received it! It's comfortable though so fingers crossed!
About This Thread
Maintained by Superjools
- Searching for a female Mizuno 20k ER jacket owner
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- Waterproof jacket / life spans
- Fat bloke seeks non skin tight waterproof jacket
- Proper waterproof running jacket
- Waterproof Running Jacket Options
- Running jacket recommendations ...
- Inov8 Race Elite 140 Stormshell
- Proviz Running Jacket