Kit for sale / free

144 watchers
Sep 2022
7:01am, 24 Sep 2022
10,377 posts
  •  
sallykate
Selling some unused cycle shoes on eBay ebay.co.uk

I’m having a pre-move declutter; I’d never got round to switching pedal/shoe style on my road bike, hence not using these.
Sep 2022
3:03pm, 28 Sep 2022
6,937 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
I have 2 old Garmins to clear out of my running kit. Probably too old and basic for many, however.

Forerunner 205 and a Forerunner 305 that records HR but I don't have a HR belt for it, easy to aquire.

Both are boxed, have the charging cradles, cables and plugs (with adapters). They also have an extra strap for larger or smaller wrists, both have paper instructions too.
Coment or fmail if interested.
Sep 2022
3:28pm, 28 Sep 2022
36,445 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Pair of Nike Pegasus 38 model barely used (mainly use Invincible, Tempo etc). Size 9.5uk £45 pp
Sep 2022
3:29pm, 28 Sep 2022
36,446 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Oct 2022
1:07pm, 4 Oct 2022
9,163 posts
  •  
Northern Exile
I've got a couple of places for the Ullswater 24 on 15th October if anyone is interested in doing it, it's the same day as the fell relays of course. Pretty sure the places are transferrable. This is a rescheduled event from last year when it had to be cancelled due to flooding. Fmail me if interested.
WA
Oct 2022
10:48pm, 15 Oct 2022
10,308 posts
  •  
WA
Hello! I have a Garmin vivoactive 3 for sale. It's a lovely touchscreen smart watch which does pretty much everything you need it to, unless you need your running analysed to the nth degree, in which case it's not for you. Specifications available online.

I have used it as an everyday watch as well as activity tracker for a few years now, and it's showing its age a bit
- heart rate monitor doesn't work
- the charging connector point is loose and requires quite a lot of jiggling for it to connect properly. It charges quickly once connected
- battery life is 2-3 days without GPS and about 4-5 hours with GPS (from full battery) The reduction in battery life is the main reason I'm changing it as I do more walking than running these days and it's not up to recording full day walks.

However, if you run fast marathons, or mainly shorter distances it would be fine.

Please contact me if you're interested. £35 including postage, with 2 straps (original white plastic, and a multicoloured fabric one)Just to note, this is NOT the vivoactive 3 music version.

Thank you!
WA
Oct 2022
9:55am, 16 Oct 2022
10,311 posts
  •  
WA
Sold elsewhere :-)
Oct 2022
9:26am, 24 Oct 2022
1,704 posts
  •  
Lorraine
I have two Fetch vests looking for a new home.

Avoid Everyone Size 10

10 Year Anniversary Ladies XS

Neither have been worn

Free to a good home
Nov 2022
4:03pm, 13 Nov 2022
7,993 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Really retro but free to good home if anyone can make use of it!
Forerunner 305 with HR monitor and charging cradle/cable. Original strap has been replaced with adjustable fabric/velcro one.
Dec 2022
1:23pm, 17 Dec 2022
4,259 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I’ve got 4 fetch tops which no longer fit. Only asking for you to cover postage, and ask that you can pay via PayPal. Four posts to follow:

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
There was a feature request from Rosehip for a facility on the site to allow users to sell and/or gi...