Kit for sale / free

143 watchers
Jan 2021
1:47pm, 3 Jan 2021
6,211 posts
  •  
AdrianB1066
I posted in the “Buggy Running Thread” earlier that I have one of these going free to a good home.

bestbuggy.co.uk

It comes with a rain cover and is amazingly light to steer, run with and folds one-handed.

I will dig it out the garage tomorrow to check that the tyres haven’t perished & all is as it should be. From memory the red is a little sun bleached & the foam on the handle is split. Pics tomorrow.

I’m based in Eastbourne and happy for it to be collected but unfortunately I’m not prepared to post or courier.
Jan 2021
3:05pm, 3 Jan 2021
24,373 posts
  •  
Lizzie Whizzmas
[new relay baton?]
Jan 2021
4:17pm, 3 Jan 2021
2,334 posts
  •  
Fitz
As mentioned in "senior moments" I thought I got a bargain when I picked up two pairs of Brooks Glycerin 17 in November.

Finally put a pair on yesterday and realise I've bought the wrong size. And I'm outside the return window of the site where I bought them. So, before they go on eBay...

Brooks Glycerin 17 in black, mens UK size 9. One pair brand new, boxed and utterly unworn, the other pair worn once for three miles, still boxed, pristine except for three miles' wear.

I'd like to get what I paid, £85 per pair (current model Glycerin 19 RRPs at around £140, I believe). I'll pay the postage (UK only).

Anyone interested in one or both pairs?
Jan 2021
5:55pm, 3 Jan 2021
6,217 posts
  •  
AdrianB1066
Great idea LizzieW, I’d forgotten about that.
Jan 2021
7:32pm, 3 Jan 2021
21,530 posts
  •  
Angus Clydesdale
Hi Fitz, I might take a pair for my Young Lad. Let me just check his shoe size and I’ll fmail you. I would only want one pair. Thanks.
Jan 2021
10:50pm, 3 Jan 2021
2,336 posts
  •  
Fitz
Sure thing, AC. Let me know...
Jan 2021
11:56am, 8 Jan 2021
5,375 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Having a bit of a clear out so free to a good home!
The black Nike one is a Medium so size 10/12. It's been worn but still in good condition - it just won't fasten on me now!

The red one is a More Miles and size 14 and very lightweight. I think this one is more for cycling as has a much longer back and a back pouch instead of pockets. I have only worn this a few times as alway felt it was too long for me.

Feb 2021
2:36pm, 11 Feb 2021
11,383 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
Not sure if this is the right place, but it's free so here goes.

I have a discount code for Logitech to get 25% off. I got it because of their shoddy service as detailed in my blog. If that doesn't put you off then fmail me and I can give you the code. First come, first served.

Terms and Conditions (from Logitech, not me!):
- 25% discount
- 1 product
- For C&P and Gaming
- Can only be used once
- Expire December 2021
- Exclusions: All VC products, All webcams & headsets, All harmony devices, MX Anywhere 3, MX for Mac (Mice & Keys), MX Master 3, MX Keys (incl. Plus), Circle View, and and Circle Doorbell Rugged Folio, Combo touch, M500s, Slim Folio Pro for iPad Pro 11-inch 1st and 2nd Gen, Slim Folio Pro for iPad Pro 12.9-inch 3rd and 4th Gen, M190, Powered Dock & Stand, M575.
- Cannot be used with an already reduced/special-priced products, bundles (discount might be taken on original price only) or accessories, business products and piece-parts
- Does not apply to shipping costs (if applicable)
- Cannot be replaced if order cancelled, not completed properly or if code expires
- Can only be used on Logitech.com store - UK
- Additional terms, conditions, products, pricing and offers subject to change without notice
Feb 2021
6:03pm, 11 Feb 2021
35,426 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Thanks CW
Feb 2021
1:38pm, 17 Feb 2021
1,388 posts
  •  
Totriornottotri
rover.ebay.com I have some running and cycling magazines for sale (see sellers other items). Rouleur issue 50 designed by Paul Smith and Like The Wind issue 1 (sold out) and also recent Fellrunner magazine. Open to offers - priced for people to offer and noting they are quite heavy so postage goes up quickly. Not expecting to get advertised price.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
There was a feature request from Rosehip for a facility on the site to allow users to sell and/or gi...