We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Kit for fat people (ok people who are overweight!)
8:08pm, 11 May 2013
TTI'm with PH. My favourite top is a mens xl wicking t-shirt and mens running tights. I'm bigger than you Funny thing is I somehow seem to forget how big I am when I'm running, it's only when I see photos that I feel body conscious. Trying men's kit just beware of lengths, my legs are long enough for men's tights but the arms are like orangutans
I'm going to watch this and see if anyone comes up with a more stylish suggestion!
8:11pm, 11 May 2013
TTHelegant - my Nike men's tights are fab - Simon Cowell knows nothing, proper high ( I did buy a generous size mind!) They have a draw string on the waist. As I say not stylish though
About This Thread
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- The "Why The F*ck Do You Need To Lose Weight?" Weight Loss Thread
- 16:8 eating window
- Advice for an overweight newbie?
- Weight & calorie tracker App
- fancy scales which measure fat n that
- THE LAST CHANCE SALOON – Let’s not be fat in 2012!! 3rd August to 7th December weight loss thread
There are hundreds of badges to collect for various achievements around the site. And now you can generate a graphic to display all your best ones!
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.