Kit for fat people (ok people who are overweight!)

4 watchers
TT
May 2013
8:08pm, 11 May 2013
1,290 posts
  •  
TT
I'm with PH. My favourite top is a mens xl wicking t-shirt and mens running tights. I'm bigger than you :-) Funny thing is I somehow seem to forget how big I am when I'm running, it's only when I see photos that I feel body conscious. Trying men's kit just beware of lengths, my legs are long enough for men's tights but the arms are like orangutans :-)

I'm going to watch this and see if anyone comes up with a more stylish suggestion!
TT
May 2013
8:11pm, 11 May 2013
1,291 posts
  •  
TT
Helegant - my Nike men's tights are fab - Simon Cowell knows nothing, proper high ( I did buy a generous size mind!) They have a draw string on the waist. As I say not stylish though ;-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Suzi Q
Ok, since I stopped running, and kept eating as if I was running regularly with a long run of 10+ mi...

Fetch Shirts and Vests

Preorder your long sleeve, short sleeve and vests by the end of January for delivery in February.

Track Your Exercise Reps

Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here

The Ultra League

See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone

Trader

Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,854 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here