Kit for fat people (ok people who are overweight!)
8:08pm, 11 May 2013
TTI'm with PH. My favourite top is a mens xl wicking t-shirt and mens running tights. I'm bigger than you Funny thing is I somehow seem to forget how big I am when I'm running, it's only when I see photos that I feel body conscious. Trying men's kit just beware of lengths, my legs are long enough for men's tights but the arms are like orangutans
I'm going to watch this and see if anyone comes up with a more stylish suggestion!
8:11pm, 11 May 2013
TTHelegant - my Nike men's tights are fab - Simon Cowell knows nothing, proper high ( I did buy a generous size mind!) They have a draw string on the waist. As I say not stylish though
About This Thread
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- WEIGHT A MOMENT!
- You've got to be thin to win?
- The "Why The F*ck Do You Need To Lose Weight?" Weight Loss Thread
- THE LAST CHANCE SALOON – Let’s not be fat in 2012!! 3rd August to 7th December weight loss thread
- 16:8 eating window
- Advice for an overweight newbie?
Fetch Shirts and Vests
Preorder your long sleeve, short sleeve and vests by the end of January for delivery in February.
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!