BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Kit for fat people (ok people who are overweight!)
8:08pm, 11 May 2013
TTI'm with PH. My favourite top is a mens xl wicking t-shirt and mens running tights. I'm bigger than you Funny thing is I somehow seem to forget how big I am when I'm running, it's only when I see photos that I feel body conscious. Trying men's kit just beware of lengths, my legs are long enough for men's tights but the arms are like orangutans
I'm going to watch this and see if anyone comes up with a more stylish suggestion!
8:11pm, 11 May 2013
TTHelegant - my Nike men's tights are fab - Simon Cowell knows nothing, proper high ( I did buy a generous size mind!) They have a draw string on the waist. As I say not stylish though
About This Thread
Maintained by Suzi Q
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not a fat git, need to lose around a stone
- The "Why The F*ck Do You Need To Lose Weight?" Weight Loss Thread
- 16:8 eating window
- Advice for an overweight newbie?
- Weight & calorie tracker App
- fancy scales which measure fat n that
- THE LAST CHANCE SALOON – Let’s not be fat in 2012!! 3rd August to 7th December weight loss thread
- Fetchie Flab Fighters 2018 - this really is our year!