Old Croc
Anybody used the Kit Brix bags?

Any comments?
Feb 2020
4:26pm, 1 Feb 2020
16,641 posts
  •  
Angus Clydesdale
Seen them. Like them. Can’t afford them! :)
Feb 2020
4:52pm, 1 Feb 2020
4,711 posts
  •  
The Scribbler
Got 2 thanks to a very generous OH who met the inventor while waiting for me to do a triathlon. Love them. One has been my go to kit bag for any training for a good few years. The other is my tri bag.

I like that you can put them down and they don’t collapse in on themselves. That they can be wiped down inside and out - wet, grassy and muddy shoes and wetsuit after transition on grass. And they appear to be bomb proof. Unlike any other bag I’ve ever owned I have yet to break a zip, handle or bash in a corner.
Expensive but I reckon cost per use means they’re worth it.

OC if you’re back in the NE anytime, shout me and I’ll bring one along to a parkrun.
Feb 2020
3:50pm, 2 Feb 2020
3 posts
  •  
BLOCKED
[Removed by moderator]
Feb 2020
3:57pm, 2 Feb 2020
3,968 posts
  •  
Cyclops
I have three and OH has four (presents to each other, mostly). We have one of those IKEA units with cubbyholes in the hall and they sit in there. I have one for running, one for swimming and one for cycling. Everything is organised and I can get out of the door quickly - I often take kit to work and it makes it much easier. I have a couple of sets of kit and put the clean kit in as I take the damp sweaty ones out to wash. They are great if you camp before events too - waterproof, stack, easy to find your stuff in a tent. OH has different varieties of cycling in his! We have a bike rack inside the car and the kitbrix stack beside the bikes when we travel.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Old Croc
Anybody used the Kit Brix bags?

Any comments?