•  
McGoohan
OK - I'll give it a go...
Feb 2015
9:11pm, 11 Feb 2015
6,528 posts
  •  
Sharkie
Having failed dismally to keep up with the book group perhaps I should give it another go myself. Although It's worth looking through the emails I've been sent (and kept) over the past few months - there are soome very good exercises and explanations there.
Feb 2015
9:53pm, 11 Feb 2015
1,109 posts
  •  
Fitz
I completed it recently, I found it useful and no, they don't ask for money. There's also a 6-week challenge which does cost, but they don't lay it on thick. Lots of useful stuff on the website too.
Feb 2015
10:26pm, 11 Feb 2015
5,578 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
The thread partly died because I rather felt I was posting to myself - so I stopped. The exercises are great - clear videos explaining the technique. I have to say I haven't kept anything up - but that is partly because I've ended up doing things like weekly Pilates instead.
May 2015
8:35am, 25 May 2015
5,014 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Waking the thread up again :)

I didn't make it through this last time I tried it, but am now on day 8 and intend to keep going ( even if the spilt squats lyesterday have left me with moon cake this morning!

Did anyone complete this last time ( or the time before) and if so, did you continue with any of the moves routinely?
May 2015
1:19pm, 25 May 2015
6,041 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
I'm having another go - nearly finished stage 3. I haven't done it every day though - sometimes I have just been too tired. I have dropped one exercise from stage 3 as I just couldn't do it properly!
May 2015
1:41pm, 25 May 2015
1,204 posts
  •  
Fitz
I completed it in Feb and promptly forgot a lot of the stretches and strength drills, but some of the running-form cues have stayed with me. I got a 10k PB this morning, taking a minute off my 2011 previous best. I must be doing something right!
Oct 2015
4:32pm, 6 Oct 2015
7,578 posts
  •  
Maz Heeps
Anyone else doing this at the moment?
I am on day 2.....
Oct 2015
9:14pm, 6 Oct 2015
5,736 posts
  •  
Rosehip
I didn't stick the challenge, it got boring! but I do the phase 1 stretches a couple of times a week and the one leg deadlifty things whilst the kettle is boiling. I wish I could get enthusiastic about it and do the whole thing and stick to it, but , yawn.
Jul 2019
11:16am, 23 Jul 2019
4,558 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Looks like this challenge has been around for a while but I have only just been pointed in it's direction by someone on the FB group "parkrun for people affected by arthritis and MSK conditions" :)

Currently on Day 5 and getting on well surprisingly! I thought my rheumaticy knees might be a problem but a strategically placed cushion is doing the trick :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Autumnleaves
I thought I would give this a go - wondered if any Fetchies had tried it? www.kinetic-revolution.com...