Keswick Mountain Festival Races

2 watchers
May 2016
6:32pm, 28 May 2016
20 posts
  •  
Granty Boy
I did the 10km at the Keswick Mountain Festival last week. Got a personal worst for 10km, but loved the course.

Was anyone else there for any of the races?
May 2016
6:57pm, 28 May 2016
2,332 posts
  •  
Ninky Nonk
I did the 25k. Quite enjoyed it.
May 2016
12:35am, 29 May 2016
2,814 posts
  •  
Old Man
My sister did the 25k as well N Nonk, what was the course like, before I rib her about her (slow) time?!!
May 2016
12:39am, 29 May 2016
13 posts
  •  
Marmite
I did the 10k, a personal worst too but also loved it and my husband and daughter did the 25k. My daughter was described as a mountain goat by my husband, she may have found her forte. Both loved the course and had a fantastic time running together. My other daughter a self confessed running phobic had a go at the dry stone walling and declared it to be absolutely fantastic.
May 2016
12:40am, 29 May 2016
14 posts
  •  
Marmite
I did the 10k, a personal worst too but also loved it and my husband and daughter did the 25k. My daughter was described as a mountain goat by my husband, she may have found her forte. Both loved the course and had a fantastic time running together. My other daughter a self confessed running phobic had a go at the dry stone walling and declared it to be absolutely fantastic.
May 2016
12:40am, 29 May 2016
15 posts
  •  
Marmite
May 2016
7:31am, 29 May 2016
2,333 posts
  •  
Ninky Nonk
I think you should congratulate her for finishing old man. And give her extra kudos if she could walk the following week.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I did the 10km at the Keswick Mountain Festival last week. Got a personal worst for 10km, but loved...