Kent Roadrunner Marathon

60 watchers
Mar 2018
1:51pm, 13 Mar 2018
2,864 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
That site reminds me of letsdothis.com which had incomplete or incorrect listings for SVN events and Traviss from SVN had this to say about it

“I suspect that they're using a bot to scan strava to dump comments where you allow them... with links so you follow them and hope to build traffic etc that way. One sure fire way that we'll never use them, took a quick look and basically they're looking to be an entry portal - no doubt in exchange for a healthy commission. Like Runners World....”
Mar 2018
2:16pm, 13 Mar 2018
17,828 posts
  •  
DeeGee
I've just had a look at that site, listed my own event on it seeing as how I was passing...

Filling in the form, it seemed to already have details, although the date was completely wrong, then a few seconds, literally, after pressing submit, I got a phone call from Sweden which I didn't answer, and an email asking how best we could work together to sell tickets.

So its a lot like Eventbrite.
TZ
Mar 2018
10:09am, 14 Mar 2018
1,742 posts
  •  
TZ
The site responded to say they'd guessed a 2018 date based on previous years. They said they'd remove it.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by TZ
Welcome to the event thread for the Kent Roadrunner Marathon.

Entries are open for 2016 (Saturday 28-May-2016). Within three days over half the entries were sold, so don't delay if you fancy it! Hope to see you there for your MASSIVE medal :-)

Event website:
kentroadrunner.com

If you are thinking of entering this race might I suggest you stop thinking and just enter it?

It is a fab marathon, pure and simple.