4 watchers
Nov 2015
8:40pm, 6 Nov 2015
314 posts
  •  
Scooby Dave
kentcoyote.com

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=630475

Kent Coyote Marathon - just like the Kent Roadrunner Marathon but run the opposite way around the Cyclopark and held on a Sunday in September rather than a Saturday in May.

And, just in case you were having second thoughts about doing this, the medal from the Roadrunner and Coyote Marathons link. What's not to like about that.
Nov 2015
8:42pm, 6 Nov 2015
3 posts
  •  
frogbmth
I'm in!
Nov 2015
11:32pm, 9 Nov 2015
1,098 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
TZ. I notice that the [sold out] field at the KRR is 550 but why only 450 places at the Kent Coyote?
Nov 2015
9:24pm, 18 Nov 2015
1,112 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Finally got around to signing up. Looking forward to running down Tourette's Hill but having to run up the two smaller ones instead.
Mar 2016
7:21pm, 15 Mar 2016
2 posts
  •  
IAmKat
Hi, 2 unaffiliated entries and t-shirts available

£65 each... Private message me if interested
Sep 2016
9:45pm, 11 Sep 2016
1,603 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Looking forward to Sunday's race even though I feel undertrained and short of general fitness.

Trying to prepare myself for some undulations that you don't pay much attention to during the KRR Marathon.
Sep 2016
9:55pm, 12 Sep 2016
2,619 posts
  •  
Mrsbridgewater
Surrey Phil. I panicked about being able to make the cut off after having Whooping Cough over the summer - under training is one thing, but no training and not being able to breath properly (still) had me really worried. I was going to pull out rather than not make the cut off, but I went out and ran a 6hr challenge at the weekend just to make sure....
Sep 2016
8:11am, 13 Sep 2016
351 posts
  •  
Scooby Dave
Another one under trained and short of fitness. I've had to adjust of expectations accordingly.

The reverse course is going to be "fun", you don't tend to notice the 2 little climbs and the long drag when you go round clockwise.

Hopefully, the current forecast is ok and this hot spell will go by the end of Thursday. There you go, someone had to jinx it.
Sep 2016
9:22pm, 14 Sep 2016
1,609 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Thanks for this evening's e-mail, TZ.

Like all those taking part, I fully understand the decision not to provide the third component for the KRR-KCM medal. Many thanks for all you and Sandra have done over the years, and we look forward to another great event on Sunday.
Sep 2016
9:39pm, 14 Sep 2016
354 posts
  •  
Scooby Dave
I agree with Phil.

Those of us who have done KRR will know how good their races are and how well organised they are. Whilst I'm a bit gutted that we won't get the third component, my nephew's face when I show him another massive medal on Sunday, will remind me of how special these races and these medals are.

About This Thread

Maintained by Scooby Dave