Kent Coyote Marathon
11:26pm, 14 Sep 2016
MaccatheknaccaAs above, really looking forward to Sunday. I respect others reasons for running but mine is simply that I've enjoyed the last two so much. On the bright side, my 2015 medal won't feel so much of a gooseberry.
5:11pm, 18 Sep 2016
Surrey PhilEnjoyable run but predictable based on my shortage of training. First half was OK but had to walk sections of the second. Sadly had to walk the entire last two laps as cramp had set in.
About This ThreadMaintained by Scooby Dave
- Is A Boring Race Better Than No Race?
- is this too big an increase in distance? 6 to 8.75 miles?
- Race cost changes
- Kent Roadrunner Marathon 2016 - Entry transfers
- Are racing medals making a comeback?
- Kent Roadrunner Marathon
- May: the merry deathmatch (18-06)
- Come on Team Bunion!!!!