BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
7:41am, 19 Jan 2015
Fitzcold is usually not a problem (thermal base layer top & bottom, long sleeve top, shorts, beanie and thin gloves, sometimes a hi viz gilet) but if it's very wet staying warm can be more difficult because of the boil in the bag properties of most waterproof jackets.
9:05am, 19 Jan 2015
body, Skins + merino top + Gore jacket
legs, brief+ leggings + shorts
feet normal sock + trainers, as I was road running
12:15pm, 19 Jan 2015
DeeGeeI have a feeling that Merino is definitely the way to go, then. How does that bear up in the wet, though?
About This Thread
Maintained by DeeGee
- Long sleeve top - with foldable mittens!
- the vaporfly thread
- I've got unicorns in my basket
- Kit for sale / free
- Kit query - viewing old kit against activities in training log
- What new kit have you bought/has arrived in the post today?
- Saucony shoeses
- Body Glide Anti Chaffe
- Underwear. Sorry, probably been asked loads of times
- Retirement home for trainers