Kayaking & Canoeing thread

30 watchers
24 May
8:59pm, 24 May 2022
4674 posts
  •  
Elsie Too
I got lucky by a friend buying a SUP that was too unstable for her. I could manage on it fine so I bought it off her at a cheaper price :-)
24 May
9:35pm, 24 May 2022
14485 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
The right board certainly does help 😁
24 May
11:12pm, 24 May 2022
24801 posts
  •  
Angus Clydesdale
It’s a Samphire 10'4" which is 32" wide and nearly 6" thick. Hopefully it’ll be stable enough and should take my weight.

I just looked up the dimensions and found that it’s now £45 more expensive than when I ordered it 2 days ago. Bonus :)
25 May
7:29am, 25 May 2022
14486 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Sounds good to me especially the price being cheaper then when ordered.

My new one came with a free dry robe (not the dry robe) that is so massive it will fit me and hubby, thankfully they are changing for a smaller size 😂

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Jubear
I know there are a few of us on here who do a bit of canoeing and kayaking. I'm doing lots as I sti...