Karrimor running clothes

1 watcher
Oct 2012
5:17pm, 28 Oct 2012
43 posts
  •  
andydgg
go to sports direct and try them on, it's good stuff. they sponsor the great trail challenge in lake district and are based in cumbria. I ran Jedburgh HM today in a pair of their shorts that must be 5 years old, I do think they are shrinking though, just at the waist...
Oct 2012
5:36pm, 28 Oct 2012
22,806 posts
  •  
Nellers
A lot of my running gear is Karrimor because it's so cheap. Not the best quality, as has been said already, but it's OK and it does the job. The only word of warning I'd add is that their shorts used to have poorly thought out seams in the crotch area which always chafed me. I don't bother with their shorts now. Their tights, long and short sleeved shirts and socks are fine, though.
Oct 2012
5:56pm, 28 Oct 2012
42,912 posts
  •  
runnerbean
my boy has the tights and used his last pair twice a week all winter and they held up pretty well.It's not that bad i suppose.
Oct 2012
6:09pm, 28 Oct 2012
2,787 posts
  •  
longboat
I would echo ill fitting - particularly the cycling gear
Oct 2012
6:17pm, 28 Oct 2012
22,809 posts
  •  
Nellers
I've not tried their cycling gear.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Does anyone here run in the Karrimor stuff? I've found a site which stocks Karrimor and it's reall...