Kafkaesque encounters :-)

15 watchers
Dec 2023
1:21pm, 6 Dec 2023
29,941 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Following the flood, my electric and gas meters are both knackered. EON want me to send me a video of them not working.
Dec 2023
1:22pm, 6 Dec 2023
48,732 posts
  •  
Merry Christmas and Happy NewG(rrr)
A video of them *not* working?

Wouldn't sending the first 30 seconds of the opening credits of Star Wars count as a video of meters "not working"?

:-) G
Dec 2023
1:23pm, 6 Dec 2023
48,733 posts
  •  
Merry Christmas and Happy NewG(rrr)
I currently have "Shrodinger's contract" as my client and my contract agency exchange messages with me, each other and within their own organisations about a renewal to my contract which may or may not exist. :-) G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
When you contact a help desk or get an email or letter and have to follow a process so convoluted you think you are stuck in a nightmare like a Kafka novel...

Vodafone. I tried a new mobile broadband thing. (BT land line in our house is terrible, keeps dropping out, 5 engineers couldn't fix it - actually, that's another whole story). So for about same amount per month I can get 4G broadband thing, no "line" into the house. But would it work? I'll get it on pay for 1 month, no c...