We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Joke of the day........

497 watchers
11 Jan
9:05am, 11 Jan 2022
17280 posts
  •  
  •  
richmac
If you think it's cold here at the moment, try living in Argentina, that place is always bordering on Chile.
11 Jan
10:35am, 11 Jan 2022
8334 posts
  •  
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
57.5 Days of Pain Have you been looking at old 1970โ€™s student Rag Mags? ๐Ÿ˜‰I got it from an old college mate, he was probably perusing an early 80s copy!
12 Jan
11:53am, 12 Jan 2022
2570 posts
  •  
  •  
colindglen
I had my first parachute jump today and I was terrified.

This guy strapped himself to me and we jumped out.

As we plummeted he said "So how long have you been an instructor?"
17 Jan
12:46am, 17 Jan 2022
5681 posts
  •  
  •  
mr d
Djokovic saga a huge waste of time after a lot of back and forth, but thatโ€™s tennis for you.
17 Jan
12:51pm, 17 Jan 2022
51 posts
  •  
  •  
Mozzer
I went to the cinema last night.

The man in front of me had his dog with him. the dog seemed really engrossed in the film.

When it ended I said to the owner "this might seem weird, but your dog seemed to really enjoy that".

"Yes" he replied, "I was surprised too, as he hated the book!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by PhatButFit