BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Join the UK Sucrologists Club
12:42pm, 20 Oct 2011
Wriggling SnakeI'm reading Pies and Prejudice (Stuart Maconie), a book about what, as far as I can tell, Stuart Maconie thinks Southerners think about Northerners and the North. I suppose the book is just a travelogue of Northern towns and is actually very good, It has brought back some good memories of when I used to visit my mates at uni up in Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester. One small section contains a description ofpeople who collect those small packets of sugar you get when you order a coffee. They even arrange visits to the factories.
You should join :-). Any other collectors out there, not that I collect sugar packets, obviously.
About This Thread
Maintained by Ocelot Spleens
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9