Join the UK Sucrologists Club
12:42pm, 20 Oct 2011
Wriggling SnakeI'm reading Pies and Prejudice (Stuart Maconie), a book about what, as far as I can tell, Stuart Maconie thinks Southerners think about Northerners and the North. I suppose the book is just a travelogue of Northern towns and is actually very good, It has brought back some good memories of when I used to visit my mates at uni up in Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester. One small section contains a description ofpeople who collect those small packets of sugar you get when you order a coffee. They even arrange visits to the factories.
You should join :-). Any other collectors out there, not that I collect sugar packets, obviously.
About This ThreadMaintained by Ocelot Spleens
I'm reading Pies and Prejudice (Stuart Maconie), a book about what, as far as I can tell, Stuart Ma...
- 1 week to go!
- VLM - Green Start
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- Long night-time runs - adding value to Fetch
- Stomach problems
- Anyone had chiropractic treatment for running? Worth it or quackery?
- Cardiac Study - Veteran (40+) Female Runners, Swimmers, and Cyclists wanted
- Gran Canaria cycling - casual beginner level advice please
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek