Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Join the UK Sucrologists Club

1 watcher
Oct 2011
12:42pm, 20 Oct 2011
1147 posts
Wriggling Snake
I'm reading Pies and Prejudice (Stuart Maconie), a book about what, as far as I can tell, Stuart Maconie thinks Southerners think about Northerners and the North. I suppose the book is just a travelogue of Northern towns and is actually very good, It has brought back some good memories of when I used to visit my mates at uni up in Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester. One small section contains a description ofpeople who collect those small packets of sugar you get when you order a coffee. They even arrange visits to the factories.

uksucrologistsclub.org.uk

You should join :-). Any other collectors out there, not that I collect sugar packets, obviously.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ocelot Spleens
I'm reading Pies and Prejudice (Stuart Maconie), a book about what, as far as I can tell, Stuart Ma...

Close