•  
Santa Bowman πŸŽ…πŸ»
Cheers guys, and gals :)
Dec 2021
8:48am, 10 Dec 2021
1,893 posts
  •  
jelly (limegreenjelly)
It was nice! Just the right length of time too! What’s the temperature like? I’m interested in how many layers you are wearing or what you are wearing to run in!
Dec 2021
9:46am, 10 Dec 2021
639 posts
  •  
Santa Bowman πŸŽ…πŸ»
Thanks Jelly, That day not so cold relative to the days before. I had more than -10C previvious days, but that day about -5C
So i think i had one pair of long johns under my Dobsom runner pants.
Wool socks, spiked shoes Asics Fujisetsu
And A declathon wind jacket of some sort with layer one and two shirts underneath.
Buff, and gloves and a hat :)
9 Feb
11:19am, 9 Feb 2024
9 posts
  •  
The Sellindge Flyer
Just checked out your blog post, and it's always refreshing to see someone sharing their journey and insights so openly. It's a great reminder of how diverse and engaging the online community can be, especially when it comes to personal blogs.
9 Feb
11:45am, 9 Feb 2024
3,373 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
My blog post? Which one?
13 Feb
3:17pm, 13 Feb 2024
10 posts
  •  
The Sellindge Flyer
"LOL, when I checked the Video, it was available, but now it shows as private, it seems like a bug from YouTube.

It looked old but well edited. For future videos, you can use one of these free video editing software for Mac - https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/free-video-editing-software-for-mac.html. I go with Movavi, which is intuitive and has a lot of AI features. "

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

I’ll post it here to :)

https://youtu.be/Epo2jqzMs8w

fetcheveryone.com/blog/105817/2021/12/438617