Joe Wicks 90 day plan

4 watchers
Sep 2016
5:55pm, 9 Sep 2016
12,484 posts
  •  
JulesR
My chum had to fill out a questionnaire about all the training she does (loads) and when, then Joe Wicks' lot put a good plan against that schedule.

She's now into part 2 of the plan and is allowed 3 carb meals every day she trains. At first she struggled to eat all the stuff they scheduled - getting down lots of spinach can be tough!

I think it cost her about £140 but some tailored food plans can cost thousands....
Sep 2016
5:57pm, 9 Sep 2016
1,541 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
Is 87/90 meals cooked from scratch impressive? Other than visiting the local Chinese restaurant last month because the owners wanted to treat us after we looked after their daughter for a bit, I cannot remember the last meal that wasn't "cooked from scratch".

I think I am out of touch with a large part of the population :-p
Sep 2016
6:27pm, 9 Sep 2016
2,529 posts
  •  
Cyclops
I follow the Body Coach on facebook as a friend recommended it. I get loads of posts with lots of cooking videos. I haven't done anything from it but it does seem to be mostly sensible home cooking with the use of coconut oil which is currently trendy plus some exercises. I suppose if you don't know how to cook it might be useful but most people can read a cookery book.
Sep 2016
6:36pm, 9 Sep 2016
12,485 posts
  •  
JulesR
Isn't Body Coach the same as Joe Wicks? That's the plan she uses "SSS" plan which stands for Shift shape sustain plan 3 x 30 day plans
Sep 2016
7:04pm, 9 Sep 2016
2,532 posts
  •  
Cyclops
Yes JulesR they are one and the same. My friend's reason for following him was mostly the number of posts with him with no shirt on.
Sep 2016
7:06pm, 9 Sep 2016
879 posts
  •  
Cotty67
Well apart from M&S dine in meals, I usually cook everything from scratch too, but I know so many people who don't. I like the idea of the plan being tailored to you and it is very reasonably priced.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Cotty67
Hi just wondered if anyone has tried this or knows anyone who has and if you would recommend it. Che...