Job Hunters Thread
11:42am, 13 Sep 2017
Red SquirrelJust found out we've been stitched up at work. Shocking! A new project was approved for this dept but managers were told there was no money for admin support. They went ahead anyway. In the meantime, boss of admin office left for new job; his post was upgraded as he was working above his level. That took time to agree and advertise for. No takers as yet.
We've been covering his post and new project and one worker has handed in notice due to stress impacting on health! I'm looking around as you can imagine but am in the process of trying to find a home to buy. Trying times ...
About This ThreadMaintained by Wobbling
Seems barely a day goes by without one of the Fetchie community being made redundant or being put at...
- You, 'No!' ... It makes sense.
- Interview Questions
- Not running for a long time - how do you deal with it?
- Trident, should we, or shouldn't we?
- Power and exploitation - please check my sanity
- Any advice for a telephone interview?
- The Leopard - Feb 2019 Book Group discussion thread
- What do/would you miss about your job?