Job Hunters Thread
11:42am, 13 Sep 2017
Red SquirrelJust found out we've been stitched up at work. Shocking! A new project was approved for this dept but managers were told there was no money for admin support. They went ahead anyway. In the meantime, boss of admin office left for new job; his post was upgraded as he was working above his level. That took time to agree and advertise for. No takers as yet.
We've been covering his post and new project and one worker has handed in notice due to stress impacting on health! I'm looking around as you can imagine but am in the process of trying to find a home to buy. Trying times ...
4:46pm, 5 Oct 2020
PenWLots of new jobs in the new Covid hub north east if anyone is interested:
“Hundreds of jobs from lab support workers to scientific professional...”
- The Retirement Thread Dec 2023
- SpreadEveryone: The Fetchland Excel wire Nov 2023
- Fetch Emporium Jul 2023
- What do/would you miss about your job? Oct 2022
- Any pension experts out there? Sep 2022
- Working From Home Jan 2021
- Excel skills test Mar 2019
- C Block - there's no place like it. Dec 2023
- Commuting to work by bike Nov 2023
- New unread work email count Jan 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?