BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Job Hunters Thread
11:42am, 13 Sep 2017
Red SquirrelJust found out we've been stitched up at work. Shocking! A new project was approved for this dept but managers were told there was no money for admin support. They went ahead anyway. In the meantime, boss of admin office left for new job; his post was upgraded as he was working above his level. That took time to agree and advertise for. No takers as yet.
We've been covering his post and new project and one worker has handed in notice due to stress impacting on health! I'm looking around as you can imagine but am in the process of trying to find a home to buy. Trying times ...
4:46pm, 5 Oct 2020
PenWLots of new jobs in the new Covid hub north east if anyone is interested:
“Hundreds of jobs from lab support workers to scientific professional...”
- The Retirement Thread
- SpreadEveryone: The Fetchland Excel wire
- What do/would you miss about your job?
- Working From Home
- Fetch Emporium
- Excel skills test
- C Block - there's no place like it.
- Non running related - anyone have any top tips on preparing presentations for interview
- The New Normal - What do you see that is becoming the New Normal?
- New unread work email count