Jarred back

1 watcher
Aug 2015
4:34pm, 10 Aug 2015
325 posts
  •  
lanamay
Hi, not been on here amongst many changes. Been battling shin splints. Which i've hopefully shook off (touch wood). Was just attempting building back up to 5k and feeling good. Then i stepped off a kerb i didn't realise was there and jarred my back. Had pain and uncomfy feeling immediately, but disappeared. On waking the following morning it ached. It ached for 3-4 days after. I attempted a 2.5 mile run 6 days after jarring back. Was fine whilst running, but ached again straight after and again in the morning...and eased again 3-4 days later. I'm now 2 weeks later from originally jarring back. I've been doing some little specific back stretches as googled on NHS site. Just wondering if anyone done similar and their approach to get back. TIA

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by lanamay
Hi, not been on here amongst many changes. Been battling shin splints. Which i've hopefully shook o...