8:56pm, 8 Aug 2019
Farah FanHi guys, I'm new here so my first post is regarding my little 8yr old sister who I train for an hour and a half each night :).
She trains only in a T-shirt so gets really cold when she stops to rest for 5 minutes, so we have agreed that she will now train in her waterproof jacket which is a full zip decathlon light weight so my question is, should I ask her to zip it up for the training session?
About This Thread
- Searching for a female Mizuno 20k ER jacket owner
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- Waterproof jacket / life spans
- Kit Investment
- Fat bloke seeks non skin tight waterproof jacket
- Proper waterproof running jacket
- Waterproof Running Jacket Options
- Running jacket recommendations ...
- Inov8 Race Elite 140 Stormshell
- Proviz Running Jacket
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.