8:56pm, 8 Aug 2019
Farah FanHi guys, I'm new here so my first post is regarding my little 8yr old sister who I train for an hour and a half each night :).
She trains only in a T-shirt so gets really cold when she stops to rest for 5 minutes, so we have agreed that she will now train in her waterproof jacket which is a full zip decathlon light weight so my question is, should I ask her to zip it up for the training session?
About This ThreadMaintained by Farah Fan
Hi guys, I'm new here so my first post is regarding my little 8yr old sister who I train for an...
- Bulk Import of GPX/TCX/FIT etc
- Where do you store your car keys/ small items on race day?
- Garmin GSC 10
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- Fuelling for untra marathon
- Waterproof lightweight running top
- Waterproof jacket / life spans
- Waterproof Running Jacket Options
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs