Items for Sale

2 watchers
Aug 2012
11:26pm, 27 Aug 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
mr immune
Hi All

First post, so be gentle. Is this the right place to post items for sale on the Fetch site? Have a few new/used items I am clearing out and want to ensure I post
in the correct place, assuming this is allowed. Thanks.
Aug 2012
11:48pm, 27 Aug 2012
1,213 posts
  •  
Old Man
Welcome to Fetch Mr I. Depends what your trying to sell I guess, not sure it's really the place to sell family members but if you've a dozen places to VLM 2013 I guess they'd go pretty quickly!! :-)
Aug 2012
6:53am, 28 Aug 2012
18,871 posts
  •  
ogee
No, I think you want E-bay don't you.
Aug 2012
7:11am, 28 Aug 2012
13,650 posts
  •  
hellen
eBay, amazon or cash converters.
This is not a selling website although the odd race entry may be passed on
Aug 2012
7:14am, 28 Aug 2012
1,174 posts
  •  
clairster
i've given things away on here before...
Aug 2012
9:34am, 28 Aug 2012
21,343 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Provided you're genuinely just seeking to rehome a few things that are your to sell and are superfluous to requirement, I can't see that there's any harm in offering them on here. You'll probably have to sell them for half nothing to get this lot of tightwads interested, though :P
Aug 2012
9:35am, 28 Aug 2012
27,528 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
You need 100 posts first
Aug 2012
2:21pm, 28 Aug 2012
2 posts
  •  
mr immune
Hi All. Thanks for the replies, some of them were half useful :-)

It is just a few running related items that are now no longer needed as have been replaced with newer shinier stuff (which I will probably end up selling soon,

as even newer shinier stuff again gets purchased). For example some items for sale are:
Camelbak Octane LR 2012 Model in Black - used once, bladder cleaned and has been put away and not used again (bit of an impulse buy!!) - £45 ovno
Montane Quickfire Jacket - Size LGE - ELectric Blue - Fully Waterproof eVent fabric very high MVTR and Hydrostatic head figures - Used a few times, in very good/excellent condition, cleaned and put away, not used for over a year - £60 ovno

Camelbak 3L Antidote Bladder - Brand New, unused - £20 ovno

All of the above will include P+P but happy for buyer to collect if they are local to me.

Happy Running.
Sep 2012
12:11am, 3 Sep 2012
5 posts
  •  
mr immune
Velociraptor -

It seems like you were not joking when you said I would have to be selling stuff for half of nothing!! Oh well, will try and pop it all on e-bay when I get the time/can be bothered. Happy Running.
Oct 2012
12:01am, 16 Oct 2012
11 posts
  •  
mr immune
Well, have not had time (couldn't be faffed) with logging the stuff on e-bay. If anyone would like to make me an offer on any of the kit mentioned

above please feel free.

About This Thread

Maintained by mr immune
Hi All

First post, so be gentle. Is this the right place to post items for sale on the Fetch site...