It's back! The friendliest 5k race South of Watford! The Northchapel 5k!

1 watcher
Apr 2017
11:36am, 7 Apr 2017
11,997 posts
  •  
RuthB2
Maybe I should find a date which I stick to each year for this, but sod it. The next Northchapel 5k race is on Saturday 10th June at 11am.

I'll get around to updating the website and entry forms soon, but for now stick it in your diary - tell your friends and clubmates. Runners, joggers, walkers, with children and dogs all welcome. Cake stall afterwards and a lovely route around footpaths and all your entry money goes direct to the lovely local school.

Of course, importantly, there are medals and trophies!

Who's in? If you're injured come and marshal. I'll even throw in a cuppa.
Apr 2017
8:47pm, 7 Apr 2017
33,983 posts
  •  
FleeCircus
I would but I'm in Canada then. Hope it goes well :) Stick it in the fetch race finder while you're there!
Apr 2017
8:55pm, 7 Apr 2017
13,819 posts
  •  
MissChappo
I'm afraid it is my Dad's 70th birthday weekender so unlikely I'll be able to come :-(
Apr 2017
10:02am, 8 Apr 2017
11,998 posts
  •  
RuthB2
Way ahead of you fleacircus, I put it there before posting here.
Apr 2017
10:02am, 8 Apr 2017
11,999 posts
  •  
RuthB2
You'll be missed chappers! Let's catch up soon anyway. You could run this time remotely...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by RuthB2
Maybe I should find a date which I stick to each year for this, but sod it. The next Northchapel 5k ...