IT help - windows update corrupted user profile (Windows 7)
7:31pm, 24 Mar 2016
FlatlanderBe aware that while the System Restore has put your PC back to the state it was before the update, Windows Update will eventually try to reinstall the update that caused the problem. It might be that when it does this, there may be no problem.
A PC clean up sounds like a good idea since there may be a faulty file that conflicts with the update.
8:22pm, 24 Mar 2016
jacdawI've was having exactly this problem, system restore fixed it every time, but it kept coming back every time there was an update. But strangely it now seems to be fine. I guess they finally released an updated version of whatever was causing my problem.
About This Thread
- Help pls - what’s latest equiv to garmin vivoactive HR? Jan 2024
- Inporting Garmin historic data Dec 2023
- Is there a stand alone distance tracking device? Aug 2023
- Mobile Broadband Jul 2023
- Laptop Recommendations Sep 2022
- Kindle Sep 2022
- Should we all be Buds? Sep 2022
- Bunting and other things Jun 2022
- PC TechNumpty Help Thread May 2022
- Dash Cam Recommendations? Feb 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?