It's Adriene time! 31 day Warriors sign in...

24 watchers
Jan 2018
11:44pm, 31 Jan 2018
18,991 posts
  •  
Meglet
Sharkie she’s doing something every day in Feb I think. There’s a list somewhere of what each one is.

I did 16 this morning. Quite a long one, but liked it, lots of twisting which I like to stretch out my back. Not so keen on half moon, my ankle hurts after a while.
Feb 2018
6:56am, 1 Feb 2018
25,050 posts
  •  
halfpint
I opted for an early night last night again. I have 3 days to do. There is always a calendar for each month sharkie. It's just made up of existing videos but I presume carefully put together.
Feb 2018
7:21am, 1 Feb 2018
3,724 posts
  •  
Corrah
Day 15 done this morning. Might manage 16 tonight. Am liking starting and finishing the day off with yoga.
Feb 2018
7:40am, 1 Feb 2018
12,978 posts
  •  
Sharkie
I know I could continue. I don't fancy the dedicated February thing, but perhaps I need to look at it properly.

Because it's a new month I like to consider other options to complement my T&F and gym stuff.
Feb 2018
8:00am, 1 Feb 2018
25,053 posts
  •  
halfpint
I've never managed to keep going with the monthly calendar. Sarah Bowman does one each month based on YwA videos. It might be worth seeing if any of those appeal. She had a balance one which I started but fell off the wagon.
Feb 2018
9:14am, 1 Feb 2018
7,153 posts
  •  
KatieB
Did 27 and 28 yesterday as they both quite short, they seemed to compliment each other quite nicely. I shall probably do the last two today and tomorrow.

I think I’ll do the same as I did last year and keep going round the 30 days for the rest of the year. Not as quickly as this time. Maybe 3-4 a week and sometimes changing in a swimmers/ neck and shoulders etc.

Well done everyone so far. I honestly don’t think it matters how long it takes to complete the 30 days, it’s just great to keep it going.

I am impressed with Sharkie for finishing already. Has anyone else?
Feb 2018
9:23am, 1 Feb 2018
25,056 posts
  •  
halfpint
Sharkie has shown great commitment, especially given that she was questioning whether it was beneficial at an early stage.

I have been pretty consistent until this week when a virus has got in the way. I'm hoping to do one tonight and should finish at the weekend. I will try to keep up regular practice after that.
Feb 2018
8:09pm, 1 Feb 2018
1,769 posts
  •  
Elsie Too
Well done to those that have complete the 30 days.
I've just done day 16 (sort of) half moon, no way! I can't even do pyramid. I think my legs are too long - my hands won't reach the floor!
Feb 2018
9:35pm, 1 Feb 2018
18,993 posts
  •  
Meglet
I struggled with half moon. Even keeping both hands down I couldn’t hold it the full time, I think I have weak ankles! Pyramid is sort of ok, but I can’t keep both legs straight. I just ‘do what feels good’!

Day 17 after my run today and it was just right for post-run stretching.

I had a few days off last week and my upper back really starting twinging, it’s much better since restarting.
Feb 2018
9:42pm, 1 Feb 2018
25,063 posts
  •  
halfpint
Oh how I had missed it. Day 28. I'm still working on balancing but enjoyed the flow of the session.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sharkie
Adriene's new New Year 31 day, er, 'thing' starts tomorrow.

Shall we have a thread ...

here's a link to the practice lenths

yogawithadriene.com