iphone app that talks to you
9:12am, 10 Jan 2012
whiskeycardiotrainer is a free app that does this, i had it on my android but i believe its available for iphones too
About This ThreadMaintained by Clinty
Hi everyone. This might have been discussed before so apologies if it has. Is there an iphone app th...
- My GPS thinks Im Usain Bolt
- Automatically upload from Android device?
- Silly question. How do you "Garmin" your intervals. If at all?
- Garmin - bluetooth connectivity issues
- Urgent! (sorry!) Log a run on Fetch with no watch! :-)
- Android apps that work with Fetch?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs