Intervals to prepare for a Fetch Mile
6:08pm, 2 Apr 2015
RosehipThat's OK then
Looking forward to seeing you
About This ThreadMaintained by Nellers
So the general principle is higher pace, lower reps and longer recovery, right? But does anyone have...
- Sub 2 Minute 800m (new group)
- Intervals during aerobic base training
- Ladies Who Lift...
- Polarized training
- FETCH TRACK RUNNERS
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- The sub-20 5k dread-thread
- Anyone up for a swimmy challenge?