Interesting video on barefoot running
9:46pm, 23 Apr 2014
trebormintNot sure if this has been posted before:
10:00pm, 23 Apr 2014
Bez-headTotally agree but I also think the faster one runs the less likely to heel strike one is.
I used to wear stability trainers but now wear neutrals and have a quicker running pace, is this coincidental???
Cabletow set me off on correctness of pose running :-), eternal thanks
About This ThreadMaintained by trebormint
Not sure if this has been posted before:
- Asics Gel Kayano 17 for Overpronation
- Tight painful calves - cause?
- Running causing head/neck/jaw etc tension.. Answers?
- XC Tent
- Criteria for shoe reviews
- Mixing different types of running shoes?
- Lightweight neutral shoes with a little bit of cushioning - what should I look at?