BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Interesting Pieces Of Gravel I've Found On My Front Door Mat
7:47pm, 17 Jul 2021
rf_fozzyI thought it was a self-addressed envelope you needed to send to the enquiries office.
With 2 stamps using the right foot.
6:49am, 19 Jul 2021
CarpathiusI haven't got the right foot though.
6:56am, 19 Jul 2021
DiogenesIn the current hot weather our dress code has been relaxed; only antii-viral lanyards must be worn.
(Colin, this does not mean you must wear only your lanyard. Some of us still haven’t quite recovered from last year’s misunderstanding.)
About This Thread
Maintained by Diogenes
- A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)
- The Dorchester Thread
- Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?
- Surreal dreams? Please share...
- If we had a 'Delete from memory' button
- Predictive text thread
- Toast of a Monkey
- Ed Balls
- The Colour of Pus
- SERIOUSLY FETCH - YOUVE SORTED IT OUT!