Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Insoles for walking boots

1 watcher
Jun 2013
8:27pm, 4 Jun 2013
461 posts
old mum
I'm starting to get in to some longer walks, with a view to doing a long distance walk next spring/summer. I'm finding though that the harder soles of my walking boots set of my PF after about 5 miles or so. I have three pairs of boots at varying degrees of wear and they're all the same. Can anyone recommend insoles for boots? Can I get away with the kind you'd use for running and what would be best, cushioned/support. etc?
Jun 2013
8:35pm, 4 Jun 2013
811 posts
Cotty67
I bought some new merrel walking shoes on-line and although they were the exact same size as my last they are biggish, I bought some insoles from Boots for £2.99 for 2 pairs, you cut them to fit, I have one pair in at the moment and they seem lot so big and a lot softer ? I thought I would try the cheap option first being Aberdonian !!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I'm starting to get in to some longer walks, with a view to doing a long distance walk next spring/...

Close