Inov-8 hydration bladder - doofus question
1:01pm, 4 Mar 2013
HannekeI found mine extremely comfortable. I had it for long fell races and don't remember building up using it much, never caused me any trouble, because it sort of moulds to your body and just sits there more or less unnoticed! It is also the only rucksack that hasn't given me chaffing on my shoulders when wearing it with just a vest. It typically used to come out on full day runs and I used it for all fell races where kit was required. I don't get on with bumbags... I now use it for MTB-ing
About This ThreadMaintained by SpicedApple
I just bought a new Inov-8 running backpack (RacePro 12) and am looking forward to taking it on its ...
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Need a small pack for Ultras
- Camelbak advice/alternative options
- Camelbak Buying Help
- A running bag which doesn hurt recommendations please..
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- Rucksack training
- Running rucksack for smaller women