Inov-8 hydration bladder - doofus question
1:01pm, 4 Mar 2013
HannekeI found mine extremely comfortable. I had it for long fell races and don't remember building up using it much, never caused me any trouble, because it sort of moulds to your body and just sits there more or less unnoticed! It is also the only rucksack that hasn't given me chaffing on my shoulders when wearing it with just a vest. It typically used to come out on full day runs and I used it for all fell races where kit was required. I don't get on with bumbags... I now use it for MTB-ing
About This Thread
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10?
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Running belts with little water bottles on them. Which one have you found to be best?
- Can anyone recommend a good hydration vest thing?
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- Camelbak Buying Help
- Camelbak Advice
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.