Inov-8 hydration bladder - doofus question
1:01pm, 4 Mar 2013
HannekeI found mine extremely comfortable. I had it for long fell races and don't remember building up using it much, never caused me any trouble, because it sort of moulds to your body and just sits there more or less unnoticed! It is also the only rucksack that hasn't given me chaffing on my shoulders when wearing it with just a vest. It typically used to come out on full day runs and I used it for all fell races where kit was required. I don't get on with bumbags... I now use it for MTB-ing
About This ThreadMaintained by SpicedApple
I just bought a new Inov-8 running backpack (RacePro 12) and am looking forward to taking it on its ...
- Camelbak Buying Help
- Bottle belt for slim people
- Anyone want a Camelbak?
- Running belts with little water bottles on them. Which one have you found to be best?
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- whot u drinking now !
- Fuel for LSRs?
- Going Long - What's in your picnic? *bike*
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets