Inov-8 hydration bladder - doofus question
1:01pm, 4 Mar 2013
HannekeI found mine extremely comfortable. I had it for long fell races and don't remember building up using it much, never caused me any trouble, because it sort of moulds to your body and just sits there more or less unnoticed! It is also the only rucksack that hasn't given me chaffing on my shoulders when wearing it with just a vest. It typically used to come out on full day runs and I used it for all fell races where kit was required. I don't get on with bumbags... I now use it for MTB-ing
About This Thread
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10? Sep 2021
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it? May 2020
- Camelbak Oct 2019
- Running belts with little water bottles on them. Which one have you found to be best? May 2019
- Can anyone recommend a good hydration vest thing? May 2017
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack? Sep 2015
- Camelbak Buying Help Nov 2014
- Camelbak Jul 2014
- Swiggies May 2013
- Camelbak Advice May 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?