BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Inov-8 hydration bladder - doofus question
1:01pm, 4 Mar 2013
HannekeI found mine extremely comfortable. I had it for long fell races and don't remember building up using it much, never caused me any trouble, because it sort of moulds to your body and just sits there more or less unnoticed! It is also the only rucksack that hasn't given me chaffing on my shoulders when wearing it with just a vest. It typically used to come out on full day runs and I used it for all fell races where kit was required. I don't get on with bumbags... I now use it for MTB-ing
About This Thread
Maintained by SpicedApple
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Running belts with little water bottles on them. Which one have you found to be best?
- Can anyone recommend a good hydration vest thing?
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- Camelbak Buying Help
- Camelbak Advice
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10?