Inov-8 Caps and other headgear
8:45am, 6 May 2020
Derby TupHarris Tweed
10:13am, 6 May 2020
Northern Exile... would be a pretty poor choice on a hot day
4:33pm, 3 Jul 2020
SnootI picked up a Race Elite Peak 2.0 a few weeks ago, wanted something that packs small in a pocket or bum bag. I’d been using a Sealskin cap previously which was waterproof but hard peaked so didn’t fold and found it too hot on sunny days. So ar the Inov-8 is working ok in rain or sun.
About This Thread
- Running hats for small heads Jul 2023
- Inov8 Roclite - Is the graphene sole worth the money? Jun 2019
- running in mud instead of walking gingerly Dec 2018
- Which Innov8 shoes for North Downs (Reigate) Jan 2017
- Inov-8's - 230's/240's May 2016
- Inov-8 Standard and Precision Fit Jan 2015
- Trailroc vs Roclite vs anything else? Jun 2013
- inov8 advice May 2013
- inov-8 - what difference Sep 2012
- Cushioned Trail Shoes Nov 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?