BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Inov-8 Caps and other headgear
8:45am, 6 May 2020
Derby TupHarris Tweed
10:13am, 6 May 2020
Northern Exile... would be a pretty poor choice on a hot day
4:33pm, 3 Jul 2020
SnootI picked up a Race Elite Peak 2.0 a few weeks ago, wanted something that packs small in a pocket or bum bag. I’d been using a Sealskin cap previously which was waterproof but hard peaked so didn’t fold and found it too hot on sunny days. So ar the Inov-8 is working ok in rain or sun.
About This Thread
Maintained by Fat Dave
- Inov8 Roclite - Is the graphene sole worth the money?
- running in mud instead of walking gingerly
- Which Innov8 shoes for North Downs (Reigate)
- Inov-8's - 230's/240's
- Inov-8 Standard and Precision Fit
- Trailroc vs Roclite vs anything else?
- inov8 advice
- inov-8 - what difference
- INOV-8 shoe repairs?
- Anyone got some advice on Inov8 choice for me please?