Innuendo of the day...

3 watchers
Nov 2011
4:34pm, 10 Nov 2011
699 posts
  •  
Dirk
Nothing like a bit of innuendo to make you smile and get you through the day.
Post your innuendo's here when you hear someone says something completely innocent but you "take it the wrong way" (just like that!)

I had an email today where the person said "If not, then a large one will be fine!" (oo-er) ;-)
Nov 2011
5:13pm, 10 Nov 2011
19,016 posts
  •  
Nellers
Arranging who woulddo Quality Monitoring within our team today I sent an Email which stated:

Mike can do Laura
Laura can do Justin
Justin can do Mike

Couldn't understand why there was tittering.
Nov 2011
5:15pm, 10 Nov 2011
17,353 posts
  •  
idio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpys1c3jCNs
Nov 2011
5:15pm, 10 Nov 2011
54,163 posts
  •  
GregP
Poster at work yesterday inviting people to meet the Olympic Park dogs was meant to refer to police German Shepherds, not female officers. I was highly amused.
Nov 2011
5:23pm, 10 Nov 2011
17,265 posts
  •  
Frobester
A highly serious discussion yesterday descended into farce (sadly only in my head, I had to stifle a giggle) when a project manager described a strap-on solution to a water treatment plant which wasn't working, so he was trying another strap-on. Stop saying strap-on, please, I was silently imploring him.
Nov 2011
5:31pm, 10 Nov 2011
107 posts
  •  
Fairweatherboy
A colleague at work, mention rather innocently "i've never tasted plums like this before" she couldn't understand the sniggering, so stated "but i havent, this is really tasty and not normally as soft as this"
Nov 2011
10:17am, 11 Nov 2011
701 posts
  •  
Dirk
My new boss insists that everything has to be done "quick and dirty" - I'm not sure how longer I can contain myself for!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dirk
Nothing like a bit of innuendo to make you smile and get you through the day.
Post your innuendo's...