12:03pm, 7 May 2017
geordiegirlHi all. My Mam (geordiemum) is struggling with pain in her inner knee. Outer knee I'd suspect ITB but inner I'm stuck. Any ideas what it might and any recovery/rehabilitation advise?
About This ThreadMaintained by geordie claus
Hi all. My Mam (geordiemum) is struggling with pain in her inner knee. Outer knee I'd suspect ITB b...
- Cambridge sports injury clinic
- Walking as injury prevention?
- After hip surgery
- Fed up, any chance of running ever again?
- Birmingham or Manchester half?
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio?
- Propanolol (beta blockers) and running
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek