3:30pm, 8 Dec 2018
GarfieldI've slowly increased the lengths of my longer runs as the weeks progress.
4:24pm, 8 Dec 2018
umI'd consider speed, or lack of, as well as length .. longer slower runs may be better to build up muscle resilience - and as such, length is somewhat immaterial ? (within reason)
*Not a doctor!*
About This Thread
Maintained by Little Critter
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- Starting training again after Covid-19
- Ultra Marathons
- Tips for New Marathoners
- Post-Coronavirus recovery training
- Back to running after long break and barefoot running.
- Intervals at 5k pace - why 5k pace?
- My easy runs are really threshold pace?!
- Feeling really cold about 30 mins after my Long Slow Run