3:30pm, 8 Dec 2018
GarfieldI've slowly increased the lengths of my longer runs as the weeks progress.
4:24pm, 8 Dec 2018
umI'd consider speed, or lack of, as well as length .. longer slower runs may be better to build up muscle resilience - and as such, length is somewhat immaterial ? (within reason)
*Not a doctor!*
About This ThreadMaintained by Little Critter
I’ve been off running for a month due to a muscle strain. I saw a therapist yesterday who was very...
- Niggling ankle
- Leg pain - advice needed!
- Possible 5th metatarsal stress fracture - ongoing problem.
- Back pain - have I slipped a disc?
- Injuries after a sports massage
- Anyone care to run (heh) me through Compartment Syndrome?
- Shoulder/neck stiffness/pain
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs