Inane Local Facebook Watch - Have You Got Inane Local Facebook?

1 lurker | 90 watchers
Jul 2022
3:47pm, 28 Jul 2022
7,149 posts
  •  
Hunkyteddy
Give me a word that ends with AKE , without searching Google win £2400 bet! Is very real and legitimate 💯 Sponsored by SBA!!xx

Er...
Bake
Cake
Drake
Fake

Etc.

Whats the point of these?
Jul 2022
8:56pm, 29 Jul 2022
17,097 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Jul 2022
9:05pm, 29 Jul 2022
5,762 posts
  •  
Fields
Give me a word that ends with AKE , without searching Google win £2400 bet! Is very real and legitimate 💯 Sponsored by SBA!!xx Er... Bake Cake Drake Fake Etc. Whats the point of these?

I am sure that they’re used for data mining / AI testing or something similar
Jul 2022
10:37pm, 29 Jul 2022
2,893 posts
  •  
Winniefree
Is there any farmers that have any warren hens? Mavis (my warren) has just lost her companion (Brenda) and she is Lonely 😞

Can someone help me
Out?!
Jul 2022
10:41pm, 29 Jul 2022
63,777 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Aw poor Mavis 😳🤦‍♀️😜
Jul 2022
2:02pm, 30 Jul 2022
45,981 posts
  •  
DocM
Does anyone know where they sell baby canaries preferably near Knebworth kind regards Yvonne
Jul 2022
3:55pm, 31 Jul 2022
29,487 posts
  •  
Maclennane
Does anyone no of a talented local portrait artist ? To clarify looking for both dog!.And human portrait artist.cheecheers
Aug 2022
8:22pm, 2 Aug 2022
2,359 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Posting for a friend

Looking for reliable painter who can also paper please

Thanks
Aug 2022
10:45am, 3 Aug 2022
4,716 posts
  •  
FreshStart
[I think someone has had enough of living in Sutton Coldfield/Snooty Chavfield]

This morning, my wife and I had a conversation about whether or not we should continue to live in Sutton Coldfield…. I can’t believe we may actually contemplate leaving a town that we love….. Where our best friends are…… Where our daughter was born, goes to school, and has the best friendship group we could ask for! And why did we have this conversation????? Have you seen the posts on here and the local news recently??? Kids being mugged at knife point! Bikes being stolen, cars being stolen, vans being broken into and peoples livelihoods put at risk! Stabbings, violence, armed robbery, blatant shop lifting, anti social behaviour….It’s madness!!! I’m sick of it……. In addition to this, we have the constant noise from racers on the A38, the local yobs smoking drugs (I’m pretty certain I see a regular dealer parked on a particular street near by), the idiots on mopeds and scramblers with no licence, no helmet and no regard for others!!! The fly tipping in and around the lanes…. If I’m honest, the list really does go on and on……. How do we get someone to actually take proper action? How do we wake the councillors and police up so they can actually see what is happening to this amazing place?? How do we stop it and get rid of the trash?? Can we reform these people and help them maybe???? I don’t know. All I know is, if nothing is done, Sutton will just get worse and that is so so sad.
Aug 2022
3:23pm, 4 Aug 2022
36,433 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
'Hi,

My mother left her bedroom window open and all her pendulums fell out. We didn’t realise until morning this happened and now they’re all gone. If anyone has seen any of the pendulums please return them.

This happened on B***n Street.'

Not surprisingly, the first and so far only comment is 'What is a pendulem?'

About This Thread

Maintained by Maclennane
I live in a low rise flat at the top, and every day I seem to get thousands of migets. Is there any way I can avoid this please.?? It's mainly in the evening.