Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Inane Local Facebook Watch - Have You Got Inane Local Facebook?

61 watchers
23 Nov
2:17pm, 23 Nov 2020
12747 posts
larkim
Does anyone know how men/women there are in the refuse lorries that collect from Alvanley Park?
23 Nov
5:28pm, 23 Nov 2020
26159 posts
Maclennane
Hi. I'm looking for somewhere to store Our motorhome. Unfortunately, We have no drive or onsite parking at Our house... so being parked on the layby currently... which is not good (apart from the dirt and spray from the main road, through SMB, parked against bushes.. just in for MOT, and that side needs quite a bit of welding) Looking ideally for partial undercover, a barn preferably... or maybe just a tarmac/gravel drive. Willing to pay £20- £25 per month, if anyone Local has some spare space or can recommend, much appreciated?

[Also have some RanDOm cApItALS available. Collection only]
4:36pm
4:36pm, 26 Nov 2020
55300 posts
Diogenes
I have an injured pidgin in my garden, does anyone know who I can call to collect it, I don't drive unfortunatly

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Maclennane
Hi everyone! Has anyone lost a canoe?