Inane Local Facebook Watch - Have You Got Inane Local Facebook?

78 watchers
4 Aug
5:34pm, 4 Aug 2022
22865 posts
  •  
Meglet
[Pendulums? I’m not entirely sure what she means. Was it something on the window ledge that fell out?]
4 Aug
11:00pm, 4 Aug 2022
20416 posts
  •  
Chrisity
[I'd vote for wind chimes.]
6 Aug
11:57am, 6 Aug 2022
7302 posts
  •  
Hunkyteddy
Does anyone know if the flooring shops in town have off cuts? Didn’t want to waste a journey into town if not 💕
8 Aug
2:14pm, 8 Aug 2022
59211 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
We’ll also have someone available to warm you up before the start of each race.

I don't think I'll be volunteering my services at a nearby Festival of Running. I know too much about the personal hygiene of the local population.
8 Aug
8:45pm, 8 Aug 2022
2950 posts
  •  
Winniefree
Any one selling a 6ft rabbit / Guinea pig hutches please?
8 Aug
10:09pm, 8 Aug 2022
4719 posts
  •  
FreshStart
Here’s a subject that I know may divide opinion amongst us Suttonians! What are people’s views about watering verges outside homes? My husband and I use a hosepipe to effectively irrigate the verge outside our home and our neighbours do the same, especially during the prolonged dry spells like we’re experiencing at the moment. I had a chap tell me off when he saw me out with hose earlier, saying I’m wasting water (he wasn’t horrible about it but it was enough to annoy him). I told him that we thought it important to maintain a high-quality environment (this is Four Oaks Park and the area is renowned for its greenery). I also like to make the ground soft for blackbirds to forage for earthworms. Should I stop doing this or continue? Just interested to hear what other Sutton residents think 😊

191 responses to this one so far
8 Aug
10:12pm, 8 Aug 2022
984 posts
  •  
stilldreaming
FreshStart Do you reckon it was a wind up? Though knowing that area, probably not 🤔
8 Aug
10:38pm, 8 Aug 2022
59223 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
How very Four Oaks, FS!
7:11am
7:11am, 9 Aug 2022
22877 posts
  •  
Meglet
I hope most of the responses said the same as the chap? There was a woman on the news last night saying ‘I pay for my water I should be able to use it how I like’ 🙄

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Maclennane
Any advice how to stop birds poo in garden?