Impressed by Eddie Izzard? Meet Rosie Swale Pope on May 4th

1 watcher
Apr 2016
6:32pm, 3 Apr 2016
First-time poster!!
  •  
ClaireA
Hi Everyone
Some of you will have heard of Rosie Swale Pope, she is the only person to have run unaided around the world. A journey that took her over five years. Find out more about her here: rosieswalepope.co.uk

BRJ Run and Tri in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire has organised a night with Rosie and she is speaking at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre on May 4th. To cover costs, we are selling tickets at £10 each. This money will also support Rosie to keep on running! Rosie is not only an amazing lady but also a brilliant speaker who is in high demand for corporate speaking. She is definitely worth coming to see.

Click to book tickets: ticketsource.co.uk
Apr 2016
9:45pm, 3 Apr 2016
11,311 posts
  •  
RichHL
Bump!
Apr 2016
9:22am, 4 Apr 2016
2 posts
  •  
ClaireA
Buy a ticket!!
Apr 2016
6:48pm, 9 Apr 2016
6,576 posts
  •  
Garfield
Unfortunately I'm not going to be in the country that day...! Typical!
Apr 2016
7:09pm, 9 Apr 2016
5,591 posts
  •  
superflyguy
Hers was one of the first running books I read , amazing lady shame I'm so far away
Apr 2016
9:15pm, 9 Apr 2016
7,518 posts
  •  
Schnecke
Oooh - I would love to hear her speak, I read her book a few years ago. Might be do-able from here ...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Hi Everyone
Some of you will have heard of Rosie Swale Pope, she is the only person to have run una...