BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Impressed by Eddie Izzard? Meet Rosie Swale Pope on May 4th

1 watcher
Apr 2016
6:32pm, 3 Apr 2016
First-time poster!!
ClaireA
Hi Everyone
Some of you will have heard of Rosie Swale Pope, she is the only person to have run unaided around the world. A journey that took her over five years. Find out more about her here: rosieswalepope.co.uk

BRJ Run and Tri in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire has organised a night with Rosie and she is speaking at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre on May 4th. To cover costs, we are selling tickets at £10 each. This money will also support Rosie to keep on running! Rosie is not only an amazing lady but also a brilliant speaker who is in high demand for corporate speaking. She is definitely worth coming to see.

Click to book tickets: ticketsource.co.uk
Apr 2016
9:45pm, 3 Apr 2016
11311 posts
RichHL
Bump!
Apr 2016
9:22am, 4 Apr 2016
2 posts
ClaireA
Buy a ticket!!
Apr 2016
6:48pm, 9 Apr 2016
6576 posts
Garfield
Unfortunately I'm not going to be in the country that day...! Typical!
Apr 2016
7:09pm, 9 Apr 2016
5591 posts
superflyguy
Hers was one of the first running books I read , amazing lady shame I'm so far away
Apr 2016
9:15pm, 9 Apr 2016
7518 posts
Schnecke
Oooh - I would love to hear her speak, I read her book a few years ago. Might be do-able from here ...

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by ClaireA
Hi Everyone
Some of you will have heard of Rosie Swale Pope, she is the only person to have run una...