Impossible request to make of Mr Fetch

4 watchers
May 2020
12:53pm, 22 May 2020
8,162 posts
  •  
GordonG
Dear Mr Fetch

To help me with WSW, could you come over and paint my WSW grid on the actual roads around my house, please. Ideally with the grid reference number in each square. That should make my routes a lot easier to navigate.

Obv, if ever I move my grid you'll need to come back and change all the road markings.

Thanks.
May 2020
1:09pm, 22 May 2020
24,063 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
If you were rich enough, you could have the entire grid laid out on a massive field. And butlers to hold up the current scores in each one. And another butler to run round the grid for you, carrying your GPS on a silver platter.
May 2020
1:15pm, 22 May 2020
9,952 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Whilst you're being helpful, could you do all my training and injury rehab/recovery for me and just transfer the benefits/strength/fitness directly to me.

That way I can get other things done at the same time without all the tedious effort.

Ta.
May 2020
1:18pm, 22 May 2020
8,163 posts
  •  
GordonG
I like your thinking Fetch. *buys lottery ticket*
May 2020
1:22pm, 22 May 2020
42,051 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
I’ve got some dust or soul in my eye if you could help with that. Right eye
May 2020
1:23pm, 22 May 2020
42,052 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
Soil not soul. That’s NE’s fault
May 2020
1:25pm, 22 May 2020
3,836 posts
  •  
Fizz :-)
Could you bulldoze Tata Steel (sorry Jigs) so that all my squares become accessible?
May 2020
4:10pm, 22 May 2020
34,899 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I'd just take the lottery win actually, not so bothered about using it to fix my WSW grid, so if you could choose the numbers for me please Fetch. Oh, and buy me a ticket, cos I don't actually do the lottery.

I'd use it to go explore some *really* far flung Conquercise zones. And maybe to Fetch Everyone across from stroova and Zwift and stuff and come play here in Fetch instead. Mind you strava seem to be doing that for themselves! :-) G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GordonG
Dear Mr Fetch

To help me with WSW, could you come over and paint my WSW grid on the actual roads ...