Importing training from a spreadsheet - can I specify routes?
11:26am, 3 Jun 2012
mcshaneI've got some old training data I want to import from a spreadsheet. For each run I know which route I ran, and can add these routes into fetch. Can I specify a route for each run on the spreadsheet before I import the data, or do I have to edit each run one by one after I import the data?
12:07pm, 3 Jun 2012
TedI would suggest sending Feedback to Fetch and ask him if he can tag the route for you. It would save you a fair bit of effort if he could.
About This ThreadMaintained by mcshane
I've got some old training data I want to import from a spreadsheet. For each run I know which rou...
- THE OFFICIAL ABINGDON MARATHON TRAINING THREAD
- not improving...
- Resistance/core training with weights
- Good Friend And Training Partner watch. Have you got Good Friend And Training Partner?
- Nice people at the gym
- Fat loser
- Running causing head/neck/jaw etc tension.. Answers?
- Training plan
- Training Log Consultation
- Which marathon training plan do you use?
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets