Importing to Fetch Garmin 310XT - the solution.

4 watchers
Jan 2012
10:58am, 13 Jan 2012
2,912 posts
  •  
Making_Tracks
Fetch reported recently "There's a problem importing from Garmin 310XT at the moment, following the recent update to the ANT software. I'm hoping to get hold of a unit to test with, but it seems as though the 310XT is now spitting out FIT files alongside the TCX format that this importer works with. However, don't cry into the sofa just yet - we do have a FIT File Importer which lets you import FIT files, strangely enough."

I've recently run an update on my 310XT to update the software to version 410 (from 390) and this seems to have resolved the problem. You can link to the updater here ->https://buy.garmin.com/shop/store/fr310update.jsp
Jan 2012
10:01pm, 22 Jan 2012
618 posts
  •  
FurryFeet
My Garmin ANT Agent recently updated - and now I find that it won't recognise my 410 :-(
Jan 2012
10:06pm, 22 Jan 2012
6,992 posts
  •  
Liliaicha
Use my 310xt today for the first time and had no problem uploading. :)
Jan 2012
10:21pm, 22 Jan 2012
619 posts
  •  
FurryFeet
Might be a false alarm - I've just tried it again, but it showed no new runs to update.
That sometimes happens for some reason.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Making_Tracks
Fetch reported recently "There's a problem importing from Garmin 310XT at the moment, following t...